By joining NW Explorations on one of our flotillas, you are embarking upon an adventure with fellow cruisers and the comfort of a lead vessel. Our Coast Guard licensed captain has experience cruising from Southern California to the Gulf of Alaska. Along the way you will hear from our onboard naturalist via CB radio regarding native culture, local geology and wildlife. Once we arrive at an anchorage you have the option of participating in onshore and dinghy explorations, or relaxing in the comfort of your yacht.
In order to maintain our high level of personalized service, all flotillas are limited to a small number of vessels. This allows you the opportunity to forge new friendships; something many of our clients express as one of the most enjoyable aspects of their flotilla experience.
NW Explorations provides the following for all flotillas:
- Daily insurance is included in charter rate
- Park fees
- Arrival day get-together
- Skipper orientation and thorough checkout prior to departure
- Float plans detailing route, schedule, cruising speed, ETAs
- Daily trash/recyclables pick-up and removal
- Mechanical assistance, maintenance support and emergency repairs if needed
- Optional hiking & dinghy trips with on-board naturalist
- Daily nature & cultural highlights while underway via VHF radio
- Commemorative DVD photo album