NW Explorations Reservation Procedures & Policies
- SELECT your yacht and charter dates. Contact NW Explorations to confirm availability.
- CHOOSE between the Daily Damage Coverage OR the refundable Security Deposit.
- RECEIVE your contract and experience resume form by mail.
- RESERVATION DEPOSIT: Return the contract and experience resume together with a 40% deposit in order to confirm your reservation. All or any portion of the total charter fees may be paid by check, Visa or MasterCard. The charter fee does not include Washington state sales tax, fuel or provisioning costs.
- CONFIRMATION: Upon receipt of your deposit, NW Explorations will forward our confirmation together with our Cruising Guide, which contains suggestions and recommendations for local lodging, car rentals, airlines, chandleries and provisioning.
- BALANCE OF CHARTER FEES: 120 days prior to your departure date, the remaining balance of charter fees is due. Payment may be made by check, Visa or MasterCard. Upon payment in full, NW Explorations will forward your Operator’s Manual with the Vessel Inventory.
- CANCELLATION POLICIES:
- All cancellations must be received in writing.
- Cancellations received 120 days prior to departure date are subject to a $150 per week cancellation fee. For the Mother Goose guided flotilla cancellations received 120 days prior to departure date will forfeit 50% of the reservation deposit.
- Cancellations received after 120 days will forfeit entire reservation deposit.
- Cancellations received after 90 days will forfeit entire charter fee.
- Refunds will be made only to the extent that NW Explorations is able to re-book the space with no loss to NW Explorations or the vessel owner and are at the sole discretion of NW Explorations.
“We had a wonderful time … super weather all week, and we continue to enjoy working with your charter team.” Al G., Hillsboro OR